Solutions & Services / 6 posts found
PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange, which is a private telephone network used within a company or organization. The users of the PBX phone system can communicate within their company or organization and the outside world, using different communication channels like Voice over IP, ISDN or analog. A PBX also allows you to have more phones than physical phone lines (PTSN) and allows free calls between users. It also provides features like transfers, voicemail, call recording, interactive voice menus (IVRs) and ACD call queues.
PBX phone systems are available as Hosted or Virtual solutions (sometimes also called Centrix), and as inhouse solutions to be used on your own hardware.
PBX phone systems are usually much more flexible than proprietary systems, as they are using open standards and interfaces. Modern PBX phone systems are based on standard hardware, which is cheaper and can easier be replaced than a closed systems.
What we do?
- Integrates voice and data solutions for businesses of any size
- Advanced features such as automated call distribution, auto attendant, and sophisticated voice messaging systems
- Unified Communication Systems (UCS)
Data visualization is a general term that describes any effort to help users understand the significance of data by placing it in a visual context. Patterns, trends and correlations that might go undetected in text-based data can be exposed and recognized easier with data visualization software.
What we do?
- Virtualization design and implementation
- SAN Switch Technologies
- Storage Product to increase cloud storage technology
In general, backup and recovery refers to the various strategies and procedures involved in protecting database against data loss and reconstructing the database after any data loss. Because data is the heart of the enterprise, it’s crucial for us to protect it. And to protect our organization’s data, we need to implement a data backup and recovery plan. Backing up files may protect against accidental loss of user data, database corruption, hardware failures, and even natural disasters. We have to make sure that backups are done and the backup tapes are stored in a secure location.
A backup is a copy of data from your database that can be used to reconstruct loss data. Backups are be divided into physical backups and logical backups. Physical backups are backups of the physical files used in storing and recovering your database, such as datafiles, control files, and archived redo logs. Ultimately, every physical backup is a copy of files storing database information to some other location, whether on disk or some offline storage such as tape. Logical backups contain logical data (for example, tables or stored procedures) exported from a database with an Oracle export utility and stored in a binary file, for later re-importing into a database using the corresponding Oracle import utility.
Data recovery is the process of salvaging and handling the data through the data from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible secondary storage media when it cannot be accessed normally. Often the data are being salvaged from storage media such as internal or external hard disk drives, solid-state drives (SSD), USB flash drive, storage tapes, CDs, DVDs, RAID, and other electronics
What we do?
- Backup Multi-tiered architectural design & solutions with maintenance.
- Security, product and administration backup setting.
- Backup network and performance configuration setting.
- Backup enterprise multi-tiered, multi-client data centre environments.
Software development is the process of developing software through successive phases in an orderly way. This process includes not only the actual writing of code but also the preparation of requirements and objectives, the design of what is to be coded, and confirmation that what is developed has met objectives.
Before systems development methods came into being, the development of new systems or products was often carried out by using the experience and intuition of management and technical personnel. However, the complexity of modern systems and latest computer paper writer product required for clear and orderly development process.
What we do?
Complete Software Development Solutions:
- Development, Testing and Integration
- Database Design, Integration, Maintenance & Support
- Database configuration and access for Applications In Row Cooling Systems
Unified communications is an industry term used to describe all forms of call and multimedia/cross-media message-management functions controlled by an individual user for both business and social purposes. This includes any enterprise informational or transactional application do my math homework process that emulates a human user and uses a single, content-independent personal messaging channel (mailbox) for contact access.
What we do?
- Network Design, Implementation, Maintenance & Support
- Network Infrastructure – Core Switches , Access Switches & Distribution Switches.
- Office Automation Solutions like email, file servers, antivirus solutions, proxy servers, firewalls, network infrastructure setup both wired and wireless.
- Network Maintenance
- Network Security solutions consist of Firewall, IPS, IDS, Network Load Balancer and Network Link Balancer.
- Penetration Test and Security Posture Assessment.
Data centers are at the center of everything a business does, and modern applications are more demanding compare to previously. IT operations are struggling to meet demand, manage costs and maximize uptime in the face of three key challenges:
- Reducing escalating energy costs resulting from ever increasing IT load as new write my paper applications are brought on line.
- Managing space and capacity in a world of big data.
- Planning for the future in an environment of constant, rapid change.
What we do?
- Design Supply, Installation and Project management for Data Center
- Mechanical & Electrical Installation for Data Center
- In Row Cooling Systems
- Very Early Smoke Detection Systems
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Water Detection System