Unified communications is an industry term used to describe all forms of call and multimedia/cross-media message-management functions controlled by an individual user for both business and social purposes. This includes any enterprise informational or transactional application do my math homework process that emulates a human user and uses a single, content-independent personal messaging channel (mailbox) for contact access.
What we do?
- Network Design, Implementation, Maintenance & Support
- Network Infrastructure – Core Switches , Access Switches & Distribution Switches.
- Office Automation Solutions like email, file servers, antivirus solutions, proxy servers, firewalls, network infrastructure setup both wired and wireless.
- Network Maintenance
- Network Security solutions consist of Firewall, IPS, IDS, Network Load Balancer and Network Link Balancer.
- Penetration Test and Security Posture Assessment.